Wednesday, June 15

M.I.A.

yes, I have been Missing in Action from the blog world. Basically it all boils down to this- no pictures...no blog!
I think since I am such a visual person that if I do not have pictures of what we have be doing then I do not want to blog about it.

However it has been way too long since I last posted. So to still be brief with words (and throw in a few lame pictures) I will fill you in.

  • Chris completed his 2nd year of Podiatry school and made the Dean List
  • I finished another year of subbing (oh joy)
  • We spent a night at a Groupon "resort" that we got... but let's just say it was far from a resort..oh well. (who ever their photographer was should be getting lots of money because they made that place look way better than it is)
  • Celebrated many events with Chris' family
  • Chris finally got an iPhone
  • I found a recent addiction... Pinerest!
  • watching the Bachelorette (with infamous Bentley- who lived on the same floor as Chris his Freshman year)
  • took a walk down memory lane by organizing my box of pictures. Here is a "gem" I found.. don't you love the perfectly curled bangs, jumper, and of course the SASS?
  • Chris bought me a long board- so now we can ride together
  • we had a fun memorial day with friends including Tennis, Frisbee Golf, Swimming and Five Guys Burgers
  • went a saw Midnight in Paris- I really liked it (but maybe because I love the 20's and my nerdy/history loving self came out)
I promise to try and be better with blogging- I think now with Chris's iPhone I will be more likely to take pictures wherever we go (so I don't have to lug my big camera everywhere)

4 comments:

Kennan said...

Glad to have an update on you guys! I can't believe Chris knows Bentley...wish I was still there so we could have Bachelorette parties. :)

Lauren and Josh said...

Congrats on another year down! Just 2 more to go! Half way there :) I see your same cute face in your picture when you were little....and that's so funny that Chris lived on the same floor as Bentley....he definitely adds drama to the show....I'll leave it at that.

Are you off for the summer? I'd love to meet half way between our houses and do lunch or have you over for lunch :) Maybe in July?

Janelle said...

yay! we missed blogging. and ewww. bentley? yuck.

Cyndy said...

I am on pinterest too. As of yesterday. Would love to follow you. Not sure how to do it. My name username is cyndy3jake.