Tuesday, November 8

Happenings from my last post...like 2 months ago!

So I am a LAME-O blogger.   But I am sitting here watching Julie & Julia and her blogging her way through Julia Childs' cookbook inspired me!  


So Back in August we made our final Beach trip with our Friends the Woolfords.   It was a great day filled with Smashball, sand, shopping and some good BBQ. 

 Then at the end of August I flew home to Seattle to attend one of my high school friend's, Melinda, wedding.   It was a beautiful wedding in Leavenworth and I am so glad I could be there. It was great also to be reunited with the FAB FIVE too!   Also, it was great to be home with my family for a weekend too!
 
The Wieders!
FAB FIVE (Me, Ciara, Melinda, Laura, Alex)


I also started a new job at the end of August.  I teach preschool to a group of eleven kids in a private in-home school.   It is only half day which allows me to still substitute in the afternoons.  It has worked at quite well and I always have funny stories that I come home with. 


We Also have enjoyed some Soccer games of our niece and nephews.   We have gotten to be with family many other things too. It is so nice to live by family... I am so grateful for that!
 
GO SAWYER GO!

September is the Month of Birthday for us... both Chris and I only 5 days between our birthday.   We enjoyed celebrating together.   My birthday luckily landed on a Saturday so we got to enjoy the whole day.  We started with breakfast at Kick Back Jacks, yummy yummy!  Then also went to Ikea and then to dinner and a movie.  
 


Chris' Birthday Dinner at Benihana's


We enjoyed halloween. We carved our pumpkin (an Angry Bird PIG) and also got to dress up for a party with some friends.   Chris was Steve Jobs and I was his Ipad!  Then on actually Halloween we got to go trick-or-treating with our ADORABLE nieces and nephews.




 
The two youngest-  Coleman (a horse... not a zebra, according to him)  and Libby  (Dorthy)

Chris has been super busy with Rotation in Hospitals. Each month he is in a new place, doing somethign new.  It can be pretty crazy hours...but he is being a trooper.

Also we had a little addition to the Bussey side of the family... the FIRST GRANDCHILD!  My brother and Brandon and his wife Heidi had a little girl, Audrey, on 11-1-11. She is so cute can't wait to see her at Christmas.

5 comments:

Kennan said...

Glad for the update! And congrats on little Audrey! I know I didn't truly feel like an aunt until it happened on my side of the family. :)

Jake and Caylie said...

Love your halloween costumes, too cute!

Elyse said...

I miss you! Love the pumpkin and Halloween costumes. You guys are too cute.

Cassie said...

Hey Amanda. I'm glad you still keep up with your blog, even if it's just a little bit. You're life always looks so exciting so it's fun to follow. Can you tell me what program you use to do your collages and where do you get your cute fonts? Love them both.

les lunettes de soleil lady said...

Great Reviews black chicago blackhawks jersey are fast shipping, just as described black-hawks-jersey.com.