Monday, September 5

La La La L.A. (Los Angeles that is)

So back at the beginning of August my dad had business conference down in LA so my mom and little brother decided to tag along.   So I headed down to spend a few days with them (and Chris came as much as his school schedule would allow).

They stayed in the JW MArriott right in the heart of LA Live (basically the area around the Staples Center).   So we took advantage of the things that we nearby.


We went to Manhattan Beach and enjoyed the beautiful weather there.
My Mom, Brother and I went to Universal Studios
We enjoyed the pool at the hotel, ate at a lot of the nearby restaurants, and saw some movies at LA LIVE
We also enjoyed Historic Olvera Street
 
My parents let Chris and I use the last night of the hotel reservation after they left so we had a fun date night on the town!