Tuesday, March 20

life of lately

So here is a brief run down of what we have been doing lately....
  • Chris has been very busy doing his rotations- he comes home with some pretty crazy stories and some gross pictures!
  • I have continued to enjoy my preschool job (even with all its craziness) and have been getting to still sub a lot too!
  • We celebrated our 5th year anniversary while in Seattle on break.  We spent the morning at the temple doing sealings with my parents.  Then we shopped downtown and spent the night in a hotel in Bellevue.  It was great and I feel so lucky to have Chris in my life!

  • We started the New Year off as we always do with the Rose Parade (no pics this time)
  • We went to the BYU vs LMU basketball game with Tal, Wes, Kristy, and their boys.  
                     
  • Spent a day in February at the beach with friends and it was BEAUTIFUL and WARM! 
  • Got some practice for the future...took my friend, Michelle, to the Hospital when her water broke!
  • For Valentines day Chris game me an iphone... I finally upgraded from a flip phone- circa 2006
  • Enjoyed the great California weather with some basketball at the elementary school right behind our house. 
  • Got to attend the Sealing of our dear friends, The Braziers, at the Newport Beach Temple

1 comments:

Grant and Taryn Layton said...

Cute pictures :) Looks like you guys are doing well! What program do you use to create collages? I am in desperate need of finding a good one!