Tuesday, July 26

Oregon Coast

So over the week of 4th of July I flew up to Seattle. After a few days there I drove down with my family to the Oregon coast for a Family reunion with my Mom's side (Hafen Family). Unfortunately Chris was in the Throngs of studying for his huge Podiatry BOARD exams and couldn't come :(

Here are some pictures of some of the things we did..
I'll let the pictures do the talking-










(OK I guess this one might need a little bit of an explanation when I was 12 I went to the coast with my parents and Grandparents. We were out on the beach and to help cheer up my grandpa [and I was in a pretty silly mood] I grabbed our table clothe from our picnic and donned it as a cape and the BEACH DEFENDER was born. So I didn't want to let the beach defender be forgotten on this trip- so I sewed this cap and wore it and the beach defender was BACK!)





Posted by Picasa




It was a wonderful trip filled with wonderful memories- the only downside is that Chris was not there with me to share it!

(here is a slideshow of all the photos taken)


1 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

How fun! I love the Beach Defender...so funny. :)