Tuesday, May 1

What's Happening?!

So here is an update on our lives....

(Top to Bottom, Left to Right)
  • Celebrating our dear friends, the Brazier's, sealing at the Newport Beach Temple
  • Easter at Chris' parents house
  • The bounty from the Easter egg hunt (courtesy of Libby's basket)
  • Beach days with friends
  • Flying home to Seattle for a weekend for Laura's Wedding (another post to come)
  • Seeing my darling niece Audrey in Seattle
  • nephew Carter's baptism
  • baby blanket I made for my sister-in-law (I was crazy and decided to do a whole blanket in like 24 hours span)
  • Night out with Friends

I am still working at my preschool job and subbing (for a few more weeks).  Chris started his 4th and FINAL year of Podiatry School.  This year is going to bring a lot of excitement cus each month Chris moved around to different programs to try out possible residency programs.  So this is what the year will look like...

June- Still here in CA (but first week we are spending some time in Boston!)
July- Move to Seattle (living with my parents.. Thanks Mom and Dad!)
August- Chris (and me for part of the time) is in New Mexico
September-Seattle
October- Seattle
November- California
December- California
January- Seattle and a short trip to Texas for Residency Interviews
February- Seattle
March- California
April- Seattle
May- California (GRADUATION!!!) 
June/July- Move to where ever Chris gets his 3 year residency

So you can see its pretty crazy- but exciting at the same time.   I am hoping that I can get a full time teaching job in Seattle, and if so I won't join Chris on all this back and forth craziness.  Excited for the future!!!

5 comments:

Kennan said...

That is so exciting! The end is almost here! That is the ideal situation for you to be at home with your parents while all the craziness of 4th year is going on. :) Good luck to Chris!

Katie said...

I can't believe he is almost done. It's gone by so fast! We are going to miss having you guys so close but are glad we'll still get to see you when you come down. I'm glad you wrote it all down for me so I can stop asking you!

Cassie said...

How exciting. I hope all works out with you getting a teaching job in Seattle. You have such great teaching skills. I'd love for you to have a chance to have your own class.

Amy Watts said...

SO GLAD I checked your blog. I can't believe you will be back in Seattle. We need to get together and play. We live in Redmond so let me know when you are here and settled and the fun times can begin :)

Lauren and Josh said...

I can't believe Chris has just one year left! It's really exciting to be nearing the end. Interviews are exciting and finding out where you'll be is even better. Residency has been crazy busy for Josh, but we're trying to get used to it. Hope you're able to find a full-time teaching job in Seattle--those kids would be so lucky to have you. Hope all is well with you guys!