Sunday, March 31

March 2013

Here are some various, and some random, things that happened in March
We went to cirque du soleil's Ama Luna in Redmond with Brandon and Heidi. It is Amazing what these performers can do. Cirque never disappoints!



 I had to take some photos of my classroom for a portfolio project- so I thought I would post them to document it. 


I am addicted to podcasts- "Stuff you should know", TED talks, and "This American Life" are my favorite! 


This is the only picture I have to document this trip. But Chris and I went to Walla Walla to celebrate my Grandma's 75th birthday.  We had a great time being there with family to celebrate. This is a picture of plastic toy planes stuck in the perforated holes in my grandparent's basement ceiling. I used to do this as a little kid- so it only seemed fitting to do it again :)


FHE Trip out to Snoqualmie Falls to eat  our Small Fries dinner and view the falls. 





These pictures are Chris and I at the top of Poo Poo Point (yes that is it's real name).  I took the day off to be with Chris before he had to leave for a two month rotation in California.  It was a tough hike but beautiful views! 

Yes even though I am 27 the "easter bunny" still visits me- Thanks Mom "wink wink"